- 2 skinless chicken breasts, diced
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1 can Campbell's Creamy Chicken Soup, 14.75 oz.
- 1 can Campbell's Fiesta Cheese Sauce, 10.75 oz.
- 4 burrito size flour tortillas
- 8 oz. shredded Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese
- 5 oz. Kraft Philadelphia Cooking Creme (original)
- 1 can green chilies, 4 oz.
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- salt to taste
- Pour the Campbell's Creamy Chicken Soup into the crockpot and put the cover on to create heat.
- In a large skillet, on medium heat, use the half-stick of butter to cook the diced chicken, green chilies, garlic and onion powders and salt. About 10 - 15 minutes. Set aside
- Using a pie spatula (or similar device) generously spread the Kraft Philadelphia Cooking Creme on the four flour tortillas.
- Divide the cooked chicken into 4 equal parts and create a row of meat across the middle of each tortilla.
- Apply about 3 - 4 tablespoons of Campbell's Fiesta Cheese sauce on top of the meat rows.
- Sprinkle each row with 1 oz. of shredded Cheddar and Monterrey Jack cheese.
- Gently roll each tortillas, seal the ends, and place them in the crockpot on top of the Creamy Chicken Soup.
- Layer the top of the tortillas with the remaining Fiesta Cheese sauce and shredded cheeses.
- Cook on low for 1/2 hour.
Note: If you don't have a crockpot you can use a casserole dish and cook them in your oven.