|Cream Cheese Chicken|
- 1 (3 - 4 lb. chicken), cut-up.
- 2 Tbs. melted butter
- 1 can condensed mushroom soup
- 6 oz. cream cheese, cut in 1" cubes
- 1 Tbs. minced onion
- 1 Tbs. dried basil
- ½ tsp. of ground black pepper
- ½ tsp. of ground red pepper
- salt to taste
- Baste the chicken parts with the melted butter.
- Mix and evenly sprinkle all the dry ingredients on top.
- Cover crock pot and cook on low 6 - 7 hours.
- Mix soup, cream cheese, and onion in a small saucepan.
- Cook on medium heat until smooth.
- 45 minutes before completion pour cream cheese sauce over chicken.
- Cover and continue cooking until done.
- Serve with sauce over cooked long-grain rice.