Baked Spicy Hot Cajun Buffalo Wings just about says it all, except for the part about how easy they are to prepare. For your next Super Bowl party, you can whip-up a batch of these delicious spicy Cajun-style wings in no time flat when you use this simple recipe.
- 2 dozen chicken wings
- 1 Tbs. Slap ya Mamma seasoning
- 1 tsp. granulated garlic
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. ground cayenne pepper
- 1 cup of clarified butter
- sprinkle frozen chicken wings with pepper seasonings and granulated garlic
- bake at 425 degrees F. for 20 minutes
- turn over and bake another 20 minutes
- mix butter and hot sauce together
- toss over cooked chicken wings until well coated
- serve with blue cheese dip and celery sticks
Note: For added heat, reduce the amount of butter and increase the amount of hot sauce.
How to Clarify Butter
For great instructions on how to clarify butter go to: About.com Culinary Arts
Enjoy your next Super Bowl party. Ahheee!!