Baked foods are healthier than fried foods and that's a fact. Plus, we have more control over our spices when we bake--especially fish like largemouth bass which produces a white, flaky, and slightly sweet and succulent taste.
If you are getting tired of the same old way of preparing largemouth bass, then why not try this recipe out as a slightly spicy but very tasty alternative.
- 1 fillet of largemouth bass
- 2 Tbs. melted butter
- 1 Tbs. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. ground cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- combined the last 5 ingredients and mixed together well
- brush the mixture on both sides of the bass fillet
- place fillet in a baking dish (rough side up)
- bake for 45 minutes at 275 F.