|Spicy Cinnamon Brownies-Cajun Style|
- 1 (19.8 oz) box Best Choice Walnut Brownie Mix (Ultra Moist)
- 4 oz. Nestle' Toll House Semi-Sweet Morsels
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 3 Tbs. water
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. ground cayenne pepper (optional)
- 4 oz. Philadelphia Cream Cheese, room temperature
- in a bowl add together the chocolate morsels, oil, eggs, water, cinnamon and pepper, mix well
- slowly add and thoroughly mix-in the Best Choice Walnut Brownie Mix
- add the room temperature cream cheese and swirl-mix the cheese throughout the wet mixture
- poor in a well buttered (or oiled) 13" x 9" x 2" glass or metal pan
- bake for 21 - 24 minutes at 350 degrees F. (do not over-bake or brownies will turn out dry)
Give your brownies time to cool down before cutting them into squares.
So, the next time you want to create some spice in your life (and your desert), try this Spicy Cinnamon Brownies--Cajun Style recipe out for size. You will be glad you did.
I would love to hear your comments. Thanks and have a great day!